The following “Confidentiality Agreement” regulates the provision of information and services provided by Oliptek.com to our valued users.
1. Oliptek.com does not publish any e-mail, name, surname, telephone number and any information entered during registration on the Web Site of the registered and guest users, and does not share it with any business partner, company, institution or other organization unless the user specifies otherwise.
2. Oliptek.com will only open your personal information to third parties in the following legal situations and legal procedures.
a.) in the event of a written request from the legal authorities,
b.) to protect and defend the property rights of Oliptek.com,
3. Your personal information registered on Oliptek.com can only be viewed by you. This information is in no way sold, rented or exchanged with another institution or organization. It is in no way shared with third parties, except as provided in the text of this “Confidentiality Agreement”. Oliptek.com takes all possible measures to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement.
4. The information collected by Oliptek.com is stored in a secure environment that is not publicly available. Oliptek.com uses all kinds of industry standards to protect the information in the environment.
5. You have the right to update and change any personal information you enter during registration at any time. Oliptek.com is authorized to delete or suspend your account if you do not comply with this “Privacy Agreement” and “Service Agreement”.
6. Due to the nature of the Internet, information may circulate on the Internet without adequate security measures and may be received and used by unauthorized persons. Oliptek.com is not responsible for this use and any damages arising from this use.
7. In some cases, non-personal information may be collected. This type of information as an example of the type of internet browser you use, your operating system, the link to our site or the domain name of the site can be given by advertisement.
8. Information may be placed on your computer when you visit the Site. This information will be in the form of a cookie or similar file and will help us in several ways. For example, cookies will allow us to tailor sites and ads to your interests and preferences. Almost all Internet browsers have options to delete cookies from your hard drive, prevent them from being written, or to receive warning messages before they are saved. For more information, please visit the browser ‘Refer to your help files and usage information.
9. Your IP address is used to keep the Web site and servers running, managing and solving problems. Your IP address is used to identify you.
11. Oliptek.com reserves the right to change any information in this text. By using this site, you are deemed to have accepted any and all changes and changes to this “Privacy Assurance”.
Kişisel verileriniz koruma altında
Onemsoft Bilişim olarak, müşterilerimizin özel hayatlarının gizliliğine saygı duyuyor ve önem veriyoruz. Bu nedenle müşterilerimizin kişisel verilerinin kullanılmasında, müşterilerimizin temel hak ve özgürlüklerini korumak amacıyla yürürlükte olan Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu hakkında bilgi vermek istiyoruz.
Biz bu verileri;
– Her zaman güvenle saklıyor,
– 5809 sayılı Elektronik Haberleşme Kanunu ve ilgili sair mevzuat kapsamında sunulmakta olan ürün ve hizmetlerde,
– İlgili mevzuattan kaynaklanan saklama, bilgilendirme, raporlama ve ilgili diğer yükümlülüklerin yerine getirilmesinde,
– Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Kurumu ve diğer ilgili görevli/yetkili mercilerin bilgi ve belge taleplerinin karşılanmasında,
– To use our company’s other products / services,
– To fulfill the required service contract,
– We do not share with anyone other than the organizations allowed by the law.
By contacting us at any time;
You can learn the purpose of using your personal data, – Which organizations and for what purpose they are shared.
– You may request that your information be
deleted or destroyed if the conditions stipulated in the law are met,
– If you believe that your information was recorded or used unlawfully, and if you have suffered for this reason, the damage will be removed.
In order to take advantage of your rights under the law, you can send your applications in writing with your photocopies to email@example.com, and you can review the law on the official website of the Turkish Grand National Assembly.
* Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”)